Junior Frontend Web Developer
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R15000 per month basic salary |
|Location:||Pretoria, Faerie Glen|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
A company in the healthcare and consultancy environment, requires a junior web developer who will assist with the build and coding of client websites.
- Degree/diploma in frontend web development.
- 1 -2 years Web development experience.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility.
- Frontend customisation and manipulation ensuring cross-browser solutions
- Strong HTML, PHP and CSS knowledge must be able to create HTML Webpages pages from PSD design.
- Responsive Web design and Mobile optimisation.
- Implement design for client websites.
- Updating and maintaining the clients website, including Security protocols and best practices to ensure the website stay updated with the latest plugins and code.
- Occasional creation of HTML newsletters.
- Form Integration and email automation knowledge
- SEO, Google Analytics knowledge
- Google AdWords, PPC, and display advertising knowledge.
Monday to Friday, 08h00 17h00
Only candidates who meet all the minimum requirements stipulated in the advert, will be considered. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please email your CV to: az.oc.tiurcerdemi@emuser
Reference: JFWD 22
Posted on 21 Nov 08:41, Closing date 19 Jan