Intermediate to Senior Full Stack Developer
A once in a lifetime opportunity has become available for a Full Stack Senior Developer to join a business that offers insurance, financial and wellness products for businesses and individuals. Their products consist of employee benefits, risk solutions and integrated corporate benefits.
The successful candidate would be one who is passionate about coding and about new technologies. The main purpose of this role is to develop software solutions for them. This consists in Web frontend, backend and integration solutions for both Public facing users as well as for their operational teams. The candidates should have broad software development skills and a good understanding of key concepts as well as demonstrated significant contributions to several major projects
If you are able to follow and participate in technical, business process, and other discussions and you are able to build business relationships this opportunity might be for you., apply today.Competences:
- At least 7 years of experience in software development
- Strong experience in Java – JEE, Spring, Spring Boot
- Diploma in IT or some Formal Developer certifications
- Design and develop the application and software solutions to support the Business
- Ensure the development meets the highest quality in term of design, performance, reliability, and maintainability
- Follow time constraints and meet deadlines
- Understand the problems holistically and solve them in a generic manner
- Follow established coding standards, architecture principals
- Interact with business analysts to review, refine, and clarify requirement specifications
- Assist with Technical support and Production queries
for this position is GZ53859 which
is a permanent
role based in Sandton
offering a salary of R920,000 cost to company
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on az.oc.egrem-e@htrag
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the E-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 18 May 16:27, Closing date 17 Jul