Full Stack Java Developer
A multinational organisation that produces luxury cars is on the hunt for a full-stack Java developer. You will be joining a team of IT innovators that work on cutting edge technical solutions within the automotive industry.
You will be responsible for developing systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements and managing application incidents in line with the company’s policies and standardsCore understanding and or commercial experience:
Beneficial to have in addition to the above:
- JAVA EE / JAVA
- Spring Framework, AWS Stack
- Junit, Mockito, Test Containers
- RESTful and SOAP services
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- IntelliJ / Visual Studio Code
- Browser Developer Tools
- Build Tools (Maven/ Gradle/ Gulp/grunt/ webpack)
- Jenkins (CI (Continuous Integration) / DevOps)
- Jira, Confluence
- Working on Agile Environment (Jira, Confluence)
- Micro Services
- PaaS Knowledge (Cloud)
- Java EE Container (Glassfish (Payara), Tomcat, Boss, Websphere)
- IoC / Dependency Injection
for this position is GZ53826
which is a per hour-based work offering between R619 and R742 per hour
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on az.oc.egrem-e@zhtrag
or call him on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 30 Nov 12:19, Closing date 29 Jan