WordPress/Website Developer - SEO Manager
We are looking for a qualified Wordpress and Website developer to join our digital marketing team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in development and SEO, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional analytical ability. Experience in Wordpress is a must, experience in using Elementor is an advantage. You should be a ‘team player’ and work meticulously and afst.Brief job description
- Developing Wordpress Websites according to client specifications
- Back end development and coding
- Pixels and UTM Tracking management and coding (Tag Manager)
- Setting up Google Suite Analytics, Google Optimize etc.
Implementing Back-links and keywords for SEO optimisationResponsibilities
- Designing and building the website front-end and back-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Beneficial and soft skills
- Experience in Wordpress essential.
- Experience and proficiency in Elementor ideal.
- Knowledge of all Google Analytics and tracking tools
- Knowledge of other coding languages:
- MySQL / SQL
- Self starter
- Superb time management skills
- UX and UI experience beneficial
- Candidate must be able to interact and work with a dynamic and ambitious team
- Good communicator and team player
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Ability to work with little supervision, pro-active and takes on responsibility for code and applications developed
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and meet agreed deadlines
- Must have a good understanding of user interfaces.
We are a silicon-valley type, push-the-agenda startup Digital Marketing Agency with a solid national and international client base and mature leadership based in Pretoria. We are looking for future focused, hardworking and ambitious creatives to join our small team. The ideal team member to join our pack should not have “it’s-not-my-job” in their vocabulary. As an agency we believe in empowerment, work ethic and a people first approach. It’s a work hard play harder type of work environment and a small core team.
Posted on 04 Jun 09:13