Activations Staffing Booker and Manager - National
|Location:||Remote, Cape Town preferential|
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Type:|| 1 Year|
|Company:||Ampd Activation Agency|
Job descriptionThe business | Overview
Ampd is a national brand activation agency that has a strong focus on providing premium promotional staffing for our client campaign needs all across South Africa.The role | Overview
Ampd is seeking an activations staffing broker and manager to assist with various tasks to support our clients campaign needs, and these will be outlined below. Experience in dealing with promoters or scheduling is a must please. We will consider candidates based anywhere in SA, however being based in Cape Town would also be ideal :)Skills required
Character and personality traits
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to manage logistics and plan effectively
- Ability to plan and think ahead
- A strong ability to articulate yourself and communicate effectively
- Strong attention to small details
- Ability work under tight timelines and high levels of pressure
- Ability to problem solve and think quickly on their feet
- Ability to organise their own database of staff and know when to (1) recruit fresh faces (2) when to let go of promotional staff that are not performing
- Professional way of communicating (on calls and in writing)
- Ability to be persuasive and encourage promoters to see your side (and the business) of things (this is applicable to actual bookings and getting them to agree, and also to dealing with more challenging situations & conversations)
- Positive, friendly and upbeat
- A quick learner and fantastic time management skills
- Strong, resilient and able to handle pressure (because there will be when we are busy!)
- An optimist who values the importance of a positive attitude even in challenging situation’s
- Strong and resilient and doesn’t feel defeated easily
- Driven and a strong/high work ethic
- Calm and even tempered
- Team player and supportive of our entire team
- Booking and managing promoters for our client campaigns (nationally)
- Managing the Ampd database and constantly recruiting new fresh talent and managing the current database (this is also admin related).
- Ensuring the promoters booked on the campaigns are of the highest calibre and represent our agency in the best possible manner.
- Following the Ampd booking protocol to the very T and not skipping steps
- Ensuring promoters arrive timeously onsite and are 100% aware of what they need to be doing/wearing etc
- General logistics and planning of a campaign
- Checking in/checking out and live management (during a shift of a promoter)
- Compiling feedback and reports for all campaigns
- Being on call to answer any client questions if they come up during a shift
- Title : Activations staffing booker and manager (you will work on campaigns nationally)
- Work Times: during the week we work from 09:00 – 17:30 (Monday – Fridays)
- You will also be required to check your teams in and out of their shifts, and this will often be on wkds and sometimes after hours. However, you don’t have to answer work related or promoter questions outside of work hours & days (unless its urgent and needs to be addressed as the not addressing will result in a promotion going wrong ??). We try to encourage you not to communicate with promoters after hours, if possible, to set some boundaries.
- Remuneration: To be discussed/per month salary (payable on the 26th of each month). Airtime/data will be reimbursed over and above (and fuel if you are required to travel to an activation).
- Kindly note this will be a remote job and possibly contract based to start off with.
Thank you, any questions please address them to : az.oc.dpma@ymmat
Ampd is an activations agency that facilitates brand activations & premium staffing campaigns for clients nationally. We established ourselves in 2013 and currently work with some fantastic clients & ad agencies throughout the country.
Posted on 18 Aug 12:19, Closing date 17 Oct