|Location:||Cape Town, Durban|
This role is accountable for the management, execution, and support of all operational, client-specific activities which takes place within the allocated region/s.
This position's primary responsibility is ensuring effectiveness by providing service delivery for the client service marketing campaigns.
This individual will be responsible for the achievement of linked targets/KPI’s through their respective projects.
The Activation Specialist is to work closely with the internal and external stakeholders in order to accomplish daily, weekly and monthly campaign objectives.
This individual will be responsible for managing the relationship between the company, brand ambassadors/supervisors and client (internal and/or external) through delivery of results against set objectives.Key responsibilities
Key performance areasName
- Recruit, hire and develop activation instore/outstore/events/field teams through resource guidelines and processes.
- Monitor and measure team members on a daily/weekly/monthly basis against set KPI’s/Targets/Objectives.
- Exception and defect management, using business management systems, checks daily outputs and compliance.
- System setup and reporting requirements as well as implementation/follow up through to completion.
- Budget management and approvals of finances
- Approval and management of wage payments/salary payments against approved client budgets
- Client reporting and statistics.
- Management (all aspects) of allocated external agencies
- Client relationships to be maintained with all clients & stakeholders (internal, external & 3rd parties)
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
Operational Excellence and Execution
- Coordinate training bookings with relevant number of brand ambassadors
o Invite and manage high attendance to training – all to be linked to training 2 days prior to training date.
o Ensure relevant documentation reaches all attendees before training.
o Ensure all attendees complete online test and role play.
o Allocate ONLY trainer approved BA’s to stores and to reserve pool, link to stores immediately after confirming booking with BA and ensure BA confirms booking on their PF APP
- For an event or mall activation, be present on breaking morning to ensure setup is finished (at least 1 ½ -2 hours before shift starts to pack collateral and ensure everything is ready), promoters are on time and everything starts off perfectly and runs as it should – stay at least 2 hours into shift before leaving for office.
o Ensure Supervisor is managing promoters and if no supervisor does regular checks on state of stand.
o Do check at end of day to ensure everything locked away and stand is left neat and tidy. Promoters to make sure stand is clean before starting next day.
o Check reporting is done correctly and on time, photos are usable.
- Attend training with BA’s for campaigns as often as possible, if unable to attend training due to other campaigns running and time constraints – ensure training manual has been studied in detail and full understanding of campaign is achieved.
- Budget and ensure petty cash are arranged for any travel, in-store purchases required for campaign on activation day and given to BA’s – receipt slips to be printed and signed by BA on receipt of cash and slips to be sent via WhatsApp as backing documentation. If mileage being paid, photo of starting KM and ending KM to be taken and sent.
- Ensure status is updated on PF on day of activation if store is not running and unlink BA.
- Ensure BA’s are all in store, checked in and perfect POL is uploaded 30 mins prior to shift start. AM supervision group is updated accordingly regarding any issues.
- Ensure reporting is being done on PromoForce after each shift.
o Correct, makes sense, sales figures look realistic, photos are good, and setup is correct.
o Notify AM once checked and ready.
- Ensure WhatsApp groups are opened accordingly for each campaign and BA’s are constantly kept motivated and updated and reminded of TW expectations for campaign. This group is used for chasing and ensuring BA’s are aware of and at shift at expected times with more than enough time for check-in, setup and photos.
- Promoter payments to be pulled and checked and sent to line manager by no later than 5th of following month.
- Outstanding promoter payments to be sent to line manager by no later than 8th of month.
- Advise Warehouse 2-3 days prior to training of how many kits to prepare and example of picking slip for ease of packing.
- Picking slips to be done according to Distribution List per BA for collection at Warehouse.
- Update kit/collateral recon sheet against reporting figures after each weekend per BA, and again at end of campaign against what is returned and make sure all balance.
- Create and update recon of all elements on stand at start and end of activation to ensure all balances against reporting.
- Ensure promoters return kit and elements to warehouse within 3 days of end of campaign, no pay until full kit and left-over collateral returned and balanced to recon.
- Recruitment of high calibre brand ambassadors
- Ensure promoters with high scores from induction are being used for campaigns, check various filters to ensure all criteria are met per campaign requirements.
- Continuous recruiting of high-level BA’s for inductions
- Ability to read and understand a campaign brief and meet the requirements.
- Reading and understanding of budgets.
- Driving operational execution via use of Business Management System.
- MS Office:
- EmailTheoretical knowledge
- Key understanding of implementing operational processes and driving execution.
- Financial Acumen – understanding of margin management.
- Understanding of efficient people management.
- Understanding of organisational behaviour principles.
- Excellent client management capability.
- Monthly performance presentations on brand ambassadors for field specific campaigns
Previous work experience
- High level communication with excellent written & verbal skills.
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills with a solution focus.
- High level consultation, coaching & relationship management skills.
- Able to multitask, work well under pressure and meet tough deadlines.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Thinker (logically and laterally).
- Matic or Marketing Diploma or bachelor’s degree advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years relevant operations management experience
- Project management
- Campaign management experience
- Valid drivers Licence.
- Roadworthy Vehicle.
- Ability to drive locally and regionally if required.
Ability to work weekend
Posted on 24 May 11:54, Closing date 23 Jul