- The prime responsibility is to head up the execution of the campaign, manage the budget, facilitate production requirements and ensuring all deliverables on the account are met.
- Control budget and expenses within the business unit in order to ensure profitability.
- Recruit and coach staff on professional knowledge, best practice and job-related skills.
- Set up KPIs to appraise staff’s performance.
- Set up and manage customer’s profile as well as develop potential customers.
- Participate in the development of the company’s strategy plans.
- Identifying potential opportunities to increase business activities.
- Cooperate with other departments to fulfil assigned tasks.
- Create a harmonious working environment, train and mentor staff and motivate all team members to perform efficiently.
- Explore and analyse market trends and identify new opportunities.
- Work on requirements requested by senior management whenever required.
- Incorporate company procedures and policies in the operations of the business unit.
- Monitor and review project activities and ensure its completion within scheduled time and budget.
- Manage business activities focusing on the financial and strategic growth of the organisation.
- Drive overall running and have daily follow-ups with the team on the projects.
- Drive strategy and creative of the assigned projects.
- Take care of new business, i.e. driving pitches, assisting the strategy team, working closely with the creative team in developing the client's concept.
- Ability to harvest new business both with existing clients and obtaining new clients.
- Ability to pull together reports/ presentations for clients.
Company DescriptionOfflimit Communications (OLC) one of the most vibrant TTL agency in SA, is looking for a talented, hardworking and passionate account director to join this fast-paced agency.
We have contractually acquired within the last 10 years very exciting and powerful brands such as The Coca-Cola Company, Pernod Ricard, Old Mutual, Premier FMCG, McCain and many more...
OLC is searching for a strong all-rounder who will be responsible for producing exceptional TTL campaigns for OLC's clients. The candidate selected to join the team will be required to deliver exceptional client service, have thorough knowledge and experience within FMCG and a solid understanding of TTL space.
- Strategic thinker and a keen manager.
- A keen eye for precision and attention to details.
- Responsible individual towards his/her work.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Strong leadership.
- Strong client service skills.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- Strong planning skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Trade marketing experience is essential.
- FMCG experience is essential.
- Deadline driven and work effectively within a pressurised environment.
- Ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Solution driven.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Hard-working and eager to learn attitude.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience within the IMC process.
- Experience within African markets.
Posted on 23 Sep 08:11
Apply by emailJerome Cohen
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Art Director, Account Director, Business Unit Director, Campaign Manager, Director, Operations Manager, Creative Director, Digital Account Manager
Get job alerts for Account Director jobs
Role and responsibilities The role of the Account Director is to lead a particular piece of business, within a constructive and creative operating environment.The...
Ogilvy PR is offering an amazing opportunity for an experienced account director who has experience working for a PR agency. This is to work on one of South...
Conversation LAB is an award-winning digitally-focused creative agency whose portfolio covers global and local brands from FMCG to B2B. Our client base includes...
We have an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious account director, based in our Rosebank, Johannesburg office.