|Get jobs on your |
Regional Promotions Assistant
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic plus commission|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionDuties and/or tasks:
- Working alongside the regional manager and ensure team goals are met.
- Recruitment, booking and training of promoter for each brief.
- Briefing and debriefing of training documents and ensuring they ready for all campaigns.
- Distributing promotional items to promoters as per distribution list.
- Ensure reports and feedback to clients as per deadlines set out.
- Capture all reports and feedback onto the electronic system.
- Capture all photographs onto system according to client standards.
- Manage the booking of venues/stores for promotions.
- Organise training sessions to ensure the promoters are the right profile and properly trained.
- Ensure the effective completion of the campaigns according to the company standards.
- Ensure all promotional items are returned in good condition on time.
- Consolidate and ensure all wages are completed as per debrief.
- Supervising all campaigns and the compilation of a regional weekend evaluation's schedule.
- Recruitment of promoters on an ongoing basis as per set target and according to client standards.
- Managing regional salaries on a weekly/daily basis according to company system.
- Very important to meet both (not one) of the above requirements.
- Must be able to work long hours in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent crisis management skills.
- Must be able to manage team according to company/client standards.
- A lot of last minute changes and must be able to handle that in your stride
- PC literate.
- Administration and time management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, professional approach.
- Objective setting, strong operations/implementation.
- Very thorough planning and scheduling (highly organised).
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle pressure.
- Outgoing with strong interpersonal and mass communication skills.
Posted on 24 Jan 12:25