|Get jobs on your |
Junior Promotions Coordinator
|Remuneration:||R6000 - R10000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Parow|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Nicky's Spotlight Promotions|
Job descriptionNicky's Spotlight Promotions is currently searching for a new team member, in this demanding industry we only seek to employ a candidate up to the challenge. If you can manage people, work under pressure, have excellent time management and pay close attention to detail then we would like to meet you.
You must be hardworking, willing to put in extra hours, be available to manage campaigns and promotional staff over weekends and or after hours..... yes the job takes up a lot of your time so please consider all this carefully before applying.
If you would like to see what we do or need more information please go onto our web page: www.nspromotions.co.za.
- Must be able to work long hours if needed - in order to meet deadlines
- Hardworking and available to work on weekends
- Previous work experience in a similar position will be advantageous but not compulsory
- Own reliable transport preferred
- Minimum two to three years' work experience, with contactable references
- Highly organised with proven administrative skills and strong attention to detail
- Numeracy skills essential
- High computer literacy - Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication in English (verbal and written)
- Strong personality
- Very organised and meticulous
- Ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- Outgoing, articulate and "switched on"
- Resourceful and a good problem solver
- Willing to go the extra mile
This position is very demanding and takes up a lot of your time, it will be difficult to juggle this position with a very active social life. It is your responsibility to make sure before you apply that you are willing to make the sacrifices required to make this job a success. This is a junior position however you will be responsible for handling your own clients with the guidance and support of management and our senior Campaign manager. In house training and support will be provided, it will be up to the selected candidate to take this opportunity and grow with it.
Please include a cover letter explaining to us why out of the 100s of applications we will be receiving, we should select you for an interview, think carefully as this will be our measure to select those worthy of our time.
Posted on 16 Jan 07:35