|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionHigh performers only. Do not apply if you have not read the advert as it is key to know what you are getting yourself into.
This is not a career opportunity for the lazy or faint-hearted.
We seek the best. We reward the best and we build the best talent.
Kreetiv Communications is an integrated BTL brand activations/communications agency.
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced individual to fill the role of a Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organisation’s operations.
The ideal person would be very hands-on, have excellent communication skills and be an extreme high performer.
‘High performance’ is contextual, so allow us to elaborate.
- Work smart not hard
- Document everything
- Get the job done the first time. Not correcting work 10 times over. This means exceptional attention to detail.
- You should have a trained photographic memory. You should be dedicated to timelines, deadlines and outcome.
- You would be an excellent organiser.
- You should show high-efficiency levels with minimal input.
- You will be expected to be empathetic yet firm. This means, excellent hearing, listening and responding skills.
You would have a genuine concern for the business.
The operations manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organisation.
The specific duties of an operations manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain efficient and profitable during the course of business.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee business efficiency
- Help the organisation’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor staff KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field (Non-negotiable)
- Proven 5 years work experience as Operations Manager in an agency (Non-negotiable)
- Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
Please provide us with your CURRENT remuneration package together with your requirements when applying.
All successful applicants will be required to provide their last three pay slips as proof of previous employment remuneration package.
All shortlisted candidates must be willing and able to go through a credit check, criminal check and provide copies of certificates and transcripts.
Availability must be immediate
Candidates must be hardworking and willing to go the extra mile to get things done.
We deduct only UIF and PAYE.
Please send the following:
Your recent CV
A copy of all relevant qualifications
If you do not meet the criteria then please do not send us your application, as what we seek is very specific.
Posted on 11 Sep 10:30
- Operations/Installation Manager (Signage), Johannesburg, Worldwide Positions
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager, Johannesburg, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- National Operations Manager Assistant, Sandton, Wendywood
- Activations/Marketing Operations/Production Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanstan