|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Location:||Johannesburg, North Riding|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#BIZ - PRINT|
|Company:||Writing on the Wall|
We are an award-winning industry leader in the retail environment, offering our clients a wide range of services ranging from print, and shop-fitting to events and activations.
We are looking to grow our team with some new print operators.
A successful candidate will have the following traits:
- Sound Knowledge of printing, and finishing practices
- Full understanding of colour, spot colours, separations, colour profiles
- Full understanding of PDF print-files and how they work in a print environment
- Basic understanding of art work and how it is created. Will not need to create it though.
- Experience running flatbed UV and Latex printers
- Extremely beneficial to have experience with Caldera, and Zund systems
- A very sharp eye for detail
- Ability to time manage, and project manage themselves, and to work in a team
- Knowledge of Lambda printing
- Is able to manage stock control and stock orders
- Knowledge of media and substrates
- Willingness to help their colleagues in all areas
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to az.oc.llawehtnognitirw@svc
Posted on 22 Sep 10:40, Closing date 20 Nov