- Employment stimulus helps to create 8,000 new jobs
- Build your bravery in 24 hours: Register now for the Brené Brown Dare to Lead training
- Mentorship programmes in Kenya can make graduates more employable. Here's how one works
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAccounting role ideally suited to newly qualified Accountant, aged 25 - 35 with solid hands on accounting experience. Duties include preparation of monthly balance sheet recons, profit and loss reviews, preparation of inter company loans, debtors and creditors recons, maintenance of asset ledgers and registers, monthly reporting packs, monthly VAT recons et al.
Must reside in the Sandton, Midrand, Centurion areas
- B.Comm Accounting Degree - essential
- Qualified Accountant with a min of 3 years experience in a similar role, with good working knowledge of inter company accounts essential
- Strong basic Arithmetic skills essential
- Experience gained in all of the above functions
- Hands on accounting experience (not auditing) - essential
- Computerised Accounting Software experience, preferably SYSPRO/Accpac/SAP
- Hands on general accounting experience
- Own transport
- Valid license
Posted on 08 Apr 12:34
Apply by emailDiane Birch
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Accountant jobs
Pretoria, Centurion R20000 - R25000 Monthly
Accounting role ideally suited to a dynamic recently qualified accountant.
Cumulus Consultants (Pty) Ltd
1 Apr 2021
Prepare and reconcile all inter company recoveriesApprove monthly expenses in line with the approval matrix and budgetsPreparation of inter company recovery...