- Gender-responsive budgeting as a response to widening gender inequality
- MTN transformation programme turns employees into store owners
- Why contracting, micro-jobbing and gig work is on the rise
|Remuneration:||R500000 - R550000 per year Cost to company|
We have an amazing opportunity for a Scrum Master in Cape Town!
We require a candidate with:
- Bachelor of Science/ any related tertiary qualification
- Scrum Certified
- Have 2-5 years previous experience working within project management for software developers using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Understand the software development ecosystem; basic knowledge of core web technologies and be able to predict time expectancy of job completion.
- Be able to manage company and developer expectations through honest and timely updates.
- Solid understanding of a recognized ticketing/project management system
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact the IT team on 031 350 4019 or alternatively you can visit our website www.goldmantech.co.za .Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 15 Sep 15:12
Apply by emailIT Team
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Developer, Software Developer, Python Developer, Front-End Developer, Solutions Architect, Back-End Developer, Front End Developer, Developers