Nightshift Manufacturing Manager
An exciting opportunity is available for a highly motivated, experienced manager to join Netflorist at our production/distribution hub at Waterfall / Midrand in Johannesburg.
The main role of a nightshift manager will be to oversee production and manufacturing processes within Netflorist and to ensure that production lines run without any problems and minimum downtime, also to oversee all departments and the security of the warehouse at night.
The prospective candidate must be able to navigate a high-pressure environment and have exceptional people management skills.Manager skills
This person will need to have a wide set of skills to liaise with various department within a company.
- Excellent communication, numeracy and computer literacy skills.
- Good people management skills and management of staff.
- Identifying problems and implement preventative strategies to minimise risk.
- Being able to develop good working relationships and trust with various teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytic ability and be very detail-oriented.
- Working well with many different departments.
- Always keeping the end-user/customer in mind.
- Being results and deadline-driven.
- Must have own transport
- Must have managerial experience minimum of two years
- Experience in Promotional Gifts Branding, Digital Printing Packaging, Digital Printing Clothing and apparel.
- Technical skills on print machinery. Brands such as Mimaki UV Printers, Trotec Laser Engravers, Brother GTX Garment Printer, OKI/RISO Paper Printers and other general finishing equipment: Rotatory Press, Flatbed Press, Mug Press, Laminators, Guillotines, Fast binders, Hot foiling etc
Posted on 01 Sep 11:25, Closing date 31 Oct