|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville, Northern Suburbs|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Job descriptionChristian Vision SA is looking for an experienced Product Manager with a vision to pursue meaningful work at the intersection of tech and ministry, and the ability to play a leading role in shaping the future of an impactful product with a global footprint. With a passion for evangelism and an aptitude for translating technological opportunities into concrete missional outcomes, the ideal candidate has the ability to drive innovation and growth through engagement with multiple stakeholders in the context of a multinational organisation.About us
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. Founded in 1988 by Lord Robert Edmiston, CV’s strong desire is to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavors. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
The Product Manager is responsible for driving the strategic development of CV’s corporate activities (the ‘product’) according to stated KPIs and organisational objectives. The Product Manager is responsible to ensure that product development continually aligns with CV’s vision and mission, and to facilitate quality stakeholder engagement by implementing the corporate communication plan.Specific Responsibilities
- To continually convey the vision and goals of the product throughout the organisation.
- To work with product stakeholders to understand cultural nuances of product implementation.
- To represent stakeholders in the decision-making process for product progression.
- To provide clear, accurate, relevant, and consistent communication to all stakeholders.
- To actively facilitate CV values in product decision-making process.
- To represent the business priorities for the product to the development team.
- To ensure development products are always aligned to business strategy.
- To approve features and functionality of product to be released.
- To assist the establishment of partnerships to expand the reach of the product.
- To represent and promote the product to external organisations and key influencers.
- To monitor and track performance and licensing compliance of all language and country franchises.
- To contribute to a team culture of innovation, excellence and constant growth.
- To travel as required, both domestically and internationally.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To keep abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and management experience, preferably with experience in the not-for-profit sector.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in line with CV’s Leadership Competency Framework, and a demonstrated attitude of willingness to engage in continued personal development within the required competencies. Competencies include: developing and delivering strategies, managing self and others, and multiplying influence, all outworked through CV’s core values.
- Significant experience in the ability to lead, manage and work collaboratively in a team environment, contribute to and encourage a culture of team work and service delivery.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Experience working with internationally-based organisations and advantage.
- Tertiary qualifications an advantage.
This role is based in Bellville (Cape Town, South Africa). Interested parties can send their CV and covering letter to the Corporate Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 02 Dec 14:39, Closing date 31 Jan