- Employment stimulus helps to create 8,000 new jobs
- Build your bravery in 24 hours: Register now for the Brené Brown Dare to Lead training
- Mentorship programmes in Kenya can make graduates more employable. Here's how one works
|Company:||The Crazy Store|
We need a responsible and self motivated individual to fill the following vacancy that exists as an AutoCAD Operator.
- AutoCAD Qualifications and experience essential
- Good oral and written communications skill in English
- Good organisational skills and record keeping
- Ability to follow procedures and processes
- Good people skills
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Detail orientated
- Completing Auto Cad drawings relating to store layouts and design
- General admin
- Math Skills
- Technical Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Proven working experience within Auto Cad and Project Management environment
- Valid professional Code 8 driver’s licence
- Relevant Auto Cad qualifications from a recognised institution
- Good Excel knowledge and skill
- Maintain and update drawings
- Track and monitor council submissions
- Develop drawings, layouts and design when required for site visits
Interested persons should email a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for all entries will be 4.30pm Monday, 12 April 2021.
Correspondence will only be entered into with candidates who reach the short list.
Posted on 07 Apr 16:37
Apply by email@example.com
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.