- Employment stimulus helps to create 8,000 new jobs
- Build your bravery in 24 hours: Register now for the Brené Brown Dare to Lead training
- Mentorship programmes in Kenya can make graduates more employable. Here's how one works
Tech BI Intern - BI
|Remuneration:||R6000 per month|
|Location:||Cape Town, Durbanville|
We are on the hunt for a Business Intelligence Intern or also known as a BI Tech intern. While the title of the role may sound very intimidating, it’s really nothing to fear. It’s a fancy way of saying we need someone who can be a support system to assist with identifying and analysing information that makes business sense.
Your role and responsibilities will involve:
- A thorough understanding of the web development life cycle from conceptualization through to
- Source requirements from clients and translate them into detailed business requirements
- A clear understanding of how to create user stories and match requirements for them.
- Respond to a number of Requests for Proposal (RFPs), responding to requirements and
aligning a solution with RFQs.
- Generate accurate effort and cost estimates and translate these estimates to detailed work
- A degree of product ownership, ensuring that the platform developed matches the
requirements set out
- Liaise with developers, project managers and the client service team to ensure that your
projects are accurate and deliver on specification.
- Upon completion of projects, you would be required to present the platform to key client
Posted on 07 Apr 15:19
See also: Internship
Get job alerts for Internship jobs
Cape Town, Blouberg R2000 - R6000 Monthly
Travel Tractions is looking for a talented, content-focused individual to join our fast-growing team.
Travel Tractions Pty Ltd
18 Mar 2021
Cape Town, Milnerton R4000 - R7000 Monthly
We are a design studio, specialising in brand and packaging design.
Ropelius Brand and Design
23 Feb 2021
Cape Town, Durbanville R6000 Monthly
We are on the hunt for a Business Intelligence Intern, also known as a BI analytics intern: a person that loves data, research, and development.
Cape Town, Observatory
We’re looking for a mid-level graphic designer who’s smart, inspired, energized and hardworking, with 3-5 years of agency experience in multiple areas of...
8 Mar 2021