- How to bridge the gap between HCM and employee relations
- Labour department acts against Queenstown factory where worker's hand was severed
- 4 trends in employee skills development and training you need to know for 2021
Business Technology Support
|Company:||Ogilvy Cape Town|
Job descriptionThe successful candidate will be someone with a technical aptitude. The experience level is that of a junior computer technician with specific experience in:
- Basic audio-visual equipment such as TV’s and projectors and sound systems
- Understanding of DSTV setup
- Intermediate computer assembly and setup experience
- Basic computer network experience
- Ability to trouble-shoot technical issues
- The candidate must have a matric certificate and a minimum of six months' experience in some sort of computer-based working environment or similar.
RequirementsTo be the “on the ground” staff for assisting the business with technology-related administrative and support functions. These include administration of these assets, support of technology elements outside of the IBM outsource scope and administrative support for Cape Town-based technology user elements.
Technology support (primary)
- For items which fall outside of the IBM scope, specifically Audio Visual, support and maintain the equipment. This will require regular (at least daily) checks on equipment.
- Quick response to support needs of boardroom equipment.
- This would include boardrooms, video conferencing, teleconferencing and other AV related support.
- This would be in conjunction with Office Services and at times IBM (e.g. Telephony)
- Receive goods and ensure they go to the intended place.
- Track and manage all technology equipment (asset management) in collaboration with the central team managing this.
- Support joiners and leavers process by ensuring new staff are provided with the right equipment timeously and that leavers return their equipment – in conjunction with HR and the central team managing the assets.
- Ensure all technology equipment is kept securely under controlled access.
- Support human resources team with joiners and Leavers
- Occasional assistance will be required by the Business Technology Manager to maintain compliance elements.
- The people in this role will report primarily to the Business Technology Manager and will be members of the business technology team.
Posted on 26 Nov 14:34
Apply by emailSamkelisiwe Motsa
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Cape Town, de Waterkant R12000 - R15000 Monthly
We are a small Networking Company and ISP in Cape Town looking for an energetic person to join our Networking support team. Responsibilities will include the...
Cape Town, Salt River R80 - R100 Hourly
(Internship potentially leading to a permanent position) Starts immediately E-commerce fulfilment Process orders done through the Fieldbar websiteProcess...
Cape Town R13000 - R15000 Monthly
In general, the administrative support officer will be an incredibly fluid and dynamic role.