|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R600000 - R650000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionA large media company based near the coastal lines in Umhlanga requires a self-motivated and passionate senior cloud engineer to join their high performing team
- Understanding customers’ overall data centre, IT and business processes, to design implementation and roll-out cloud-focused solutions
- Application of technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and IT needs, creating a data platform and ensuring long term technical viability of Microsoft 365 deployments
- Ensuring solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Develop deep relationships with the customer’s IT team and provide guidance to enable them to be cloud advocates
- To share insights and best practices, as well as connecting with the engineering team to identify and resolve network security matters
- Assess the customers’ knowledge of the Microsoft 365 platform and overall cloud readiness, to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensuring its delivery through partners.
- Collaborate with other engineers in developing complex end-to-end enterprise solutions on Microsoft 365.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, collaborate and share with the technical community while educating customers on the Microsoft 365 platform.
- Be a Microsoft 365 evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
- Five years of experience in a technical role
- Three to four years focused on Microsoft cloud solutions, having deployed projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support.
- Microsoft certifications, including MCSA-O365 and MS900/MD101/MS101/MS500
- Microsoft Azure certifications in AZ103/AZ300/AZ500
E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals: https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/
Posted on 21 May 12:40