|Get jobs on your |
Senior Professional Officer - Technology Innovation Analyst (Research)
|Remuneration:||R742872 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||City of Cape Town|
Job descriptionThe key performance areas are:
- Developing innovation strategies and processes for the IS&T Department.
- Promote and participate in ideation and co-design workshops and associated processes:
- Assist with prioritisation of innovative ideas.
- Apply second level scrutiny of innovative ideas.
- Execute first level scrutiny of innovative ideas.
- Examine, consult and improve upon co-design projects.
- Tracking the latest developments for the following ICT dimensions:
- Data Analytics.
- Enterprise Operating Systems (Unix-based).
- Application Development.
- Network Technologies.
- Integration of Information Systems.
- Co-coordinating and facilitating meetings with IS&T Management to give or receive information on projects, programs, policies and systems.
- Co-coordinating and facilitating working groups for various IS&T teams on various Innovation initiatives.
- BTech or Degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering discipline or equivalent NQF qualification
- Minimum of 10 years’ working experience in ICT, with five years of working experience with open source software and infrastructure solutions for a complex corporate or government entity.
- Minimum of three years’ familiarisation with Innovation practices and strategies.
- Thorough understanding of the theory, concepts and practices within the ICT arena and to create solutions for requirements unique to an organisation.
- Good report writing and documentation skills
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Posted on 12 Feb 09:22