- Introducing a better staffing model for the future
- How to bridge the gap between HCM and employee relations
- Labour department acts against Queenstown factory where worker's hand was severed
Print Finisher/Seamster - Large Format Branding
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
Job descriptionFactory based role for an experienced general print finisher and seamster to do PVC welding, eyelet insertion/shooting, packing and wrapping within an indoor and outdoor branding/advertising environment.
Experience gained in PVC welding, eyelet insertion/shooting, packing and wrapping ESSENTIAL for this role
RequirementsExperience gained in PVC welding, eyelet insertion/shooting, packing and wrapping ESSENTIAL for this role
- operating straight stitch sewing machine to finish PVC banners, bunting, strapping
- operating a PVC welder with accuracy
- accurate eyelet insertion or eyelet shooting, and knowledge of safety requirements
- packing and other general finshing
- good eye for detail and able to inspect for quality
- may be required to assist in other areas of the production process
Able to start ASAP.
Posted on 25 Nov 12:50
Apply by emailKristin de Jager
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Designer, Graphic Designer, Supervisor, Multimedia Designer, Digital Designer, DTP Operator, Design Intern