|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Cape Union Mart|
- Assisting in managing all aspects of a store
- Maximising turnover and profit
- Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks
- Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy.
- Lead talent selection, training, coaching, retention and recognise initiatives for all team members.
- Innovative visual merchandising to optimise sales
- Implement all company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining health and safety practices
- Optimise team through creating an inspiring environment.
- Align team members to Company culture and create fun.
- Honesty in dealing with cash or finances
- Inspirational leadership and passion
- Taking ownership
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Innovation and ability to deal with change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Three years of management retail experience
- Matric or equivalent
- Microsoft – computer proficiency
- Clear criminal record
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Please note: The Cape Union Mart Group is committed to transformation. Appointments and promotions will be made based on candidates who best meet the requirements for the position. Candidates that enhance the diversity of the team will be given preference, in line with our Employment Equity plan.
Posted on 18 Nov 16:32, Closing date 17 Dec