- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your job search
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Tokai|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||CUM Books - Blue Route|
- The store manager must have the ability to manage all aspects of the store.
- To lead and inspire an enthusiastic retail team to grow and develop within the company.
- Candidates must be willing to work retail hours (weekends and public holidays)
- Driver’s license with own transport
- Bilingual: English and Afrikaans
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains store staff by orienting and training employees
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Achieves financial objectives
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining and communication regarding inventories
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Maintains operations by initiating and coordinating policies and procedures
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- At least three to five years of retail experience on management level
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office package
- HR, IR and employee development
- Customer service excellence
- Management of sales targets and budgets, results driven
- Problem and conflict solving
- Strategic planning
- Stock management
- Providing a high level of feedback
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and assertiveness skills
Posted on 23 Mar 09:29
Apply by email@example.com
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Store Manager, Account Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Project Manager, Social Media Manager, Operations Manager, Store Assistant, Communications Manager
Get job alerts for Store Manager jobs
Cape Town, Goodwood
The store manager must have the ability to manage all aspects of the store. To lead and inspire an enthusiastic retail team to grow and develop within the...
The assistant store manager must have the ability to manage all aspects of the store. To lead and inspire an enthusiastic retail team to grow and develop within the...
Responsibilities: Assisting in managing all aspects of a store Maximizing turnover and profit Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks Deliver...