|Get jobs on your |
Photographic Sales Consultant
Job descriptionSales consultants are in charge of handling the sale of a range of products and services directly to consumers, and of answering requests for information from customers. They are at the service of the customer: before the sale, to advise; during the sale, to explain the terms; or after the sale, in the event of claims or returns. They may also draw up sales contracts, prepare merchandise and help in setting up displays. Push sales of the items on the floor as far as possible and when selling cameras try and sell up viz. offer SD card, batteries, a camera bag or any other camera-related product.
Add clients to database, using the cards.
Pricing and packing of stock.
Keep your personal technical knowledge up-to-date at all times.
- Matric and able to converse in English and Afrikaans.
- A keen interest in photography and customer service.
- A diploma/degree in photography/video production and TV or similar would be an added advantage.
- Computer literate i.e Photoshop, MS Office.
- Friendly, smiling, approachable demeanor.
- Dress neatly – no unsightly facial rings and/or hair.
- Ensure that you keep your technical knowledge up-to-date at all times.
- A keen interest in photography as a hobby or alternatively and photographic diploma/degree.
- Willing to assist clients with the very best of your ability.
- Outstanding communicator.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Posted on 20 Jan 11:50