|Get jobs on your |
|Benefits:||Medical aid & provident fund|
|Location:||Cape Town, Brackenfell and surrounds|
Job descriptionNWJ Capegate is looking for dynamic sales professionals to join their team.
As a current store manager or assistant manager, you will have experience leading a team and understanding the demands of what running a retail store represents, from developing people, managing performance, overseeing sales targets and merchandising.
Collaboration, resilience and strategic thinking are essential.
Use your open communication skills to understand, engage and deliver results in your store.
Kindly submit your most updated CV and salary expectations to with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
NWJ is an equal opportunity employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy.
Should you not hear from us in two weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of three to five years of retail fashion managerial experience for a reputable fashion retail outlet
- Admin skills including MS Office and Excel
- Staff leadership skills
- Be willing to work weekends, overtime and public holidays
- Jewellery sales experience
- Independent functioning
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Analytical thinking, numerical analysis, innovation
- Personal effectiveness
- Managing people
- Managing process
- Task orientated
- Excellent human relation skills
- Work under pressure
- Organisational and planning abilities
Posted on 04 Dec 15:47
Get job alerts for Sales Manager jobs
- Marketing/Sales Manager, Cape Town, Cape Town Central
- Sales Manager, Cape Town, Tokai (Cape Town)
- Advertising Sales Manager, Cape Town
- Digital Sales Manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Sales Manager (Digital printing equipment), Cape Town, Worldwide Positions
- Sales Manager, Cape Town, Century City, Canal Walk