Social Media Manager
Level: Mid LevelJob Description
Objectives of this Role:
- Work closely with retail manager, design team and digital team to meet company objectives.
- Developing social strategy and grow staple of brands social media accounts.
- Stay active and abreast with technologies associated with social media as well as platform updates.
- Creating social media content calendars
- Community management across all social media platforms for staple of brands
- Scheduling of all social media posts
- Social Media campaign building, monitoring and ad creation (organic and paid)
- Platform audience updates
- Industry related research to assist with campaigns, social media content prep, and other required information gatherings.
- Competitor tracking
- Reporting on all social media channel activities.
- Briefing various stakeholders where necessary
- Troubleshooting of performance or technical problems
- You work well in a team as well as independently.
- A passion for retail and digital marketing is essential.
- Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem-solving and ability to think on your feet.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and run multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment, with great attention to detail.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant degree/ Diploma in Marketing
- Three+ years’ experience in Social Media Management
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Facebook blueprint certification advantageous (it will be expected of you to complete this yearly)
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Knowledge of Design / Design thinking. You will be working with a designer; however, this helps you collaborate better with the designer and ensures flexibility.
- High computer literacy
TiAuto Investments (PTY) LTD is the holding company of South Africa’s best-loved brands in retail and wholesale wheels, tyres, and automotive-related products and services.
Our stable comprises seven divisions and seventeen brands (exclusive & trading), all of which share the mutual vision of providing superior products and unsurpassed services that customers implicitly trust. Each of our divisions places a high value on customer loyalty and are continuously striving to remain deserving of this high regard.
As a service provider, we believe it is vital to continuously innovate. As such, we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence in all aspects of the business. TiAuto Investments aims to enhance the values of the sectors in which we operate while ensuring that the industry continues to grow and develop.
Posted on 18 Jun 15:11