- Employment stimulus helps to create 8,000 new jobs
- Build your bravery in 24 hours: Register now for the Brené Brown Dare to Lead training
- Mentorship programmes in Kenya can make graduates more employable. Here's how one works
Social Media Manager
|Remuneration:||R30000 - R35000 per month Cost to company|
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
Job descriptionJoin an innovative communications agency as their Social Media Manager.
- Attend client meeting and advise clients on their social media strategy
- Ability to come up with creative ideas for content
- Follow trends in the industry and apply these in accordance to the client
- Monitor and report back on social media pages
- Upload and create content
- Develop social media plan and strategy
- At least three to four years experience in social media working on tech B2B clients
- Knowledge of social media tools especially Sprinklr
- Experience working with multiple accounts
- Ability to work on your own with minimal supervision
- Excellent at building client relationships
- Strong writing, copywriting or proofreading capabilities
- Social Media
Posted on 07 Apr 09:02
See also: Store Manager, Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Project Manager, Operations Manager, Social Media Manager, Communications Manager, Media Manager
We are niched in the communications industry with offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town from where we service all of South Africa, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the rest of the world. Our portfolios include Digital, Creative and Client Service in Advertising, Marketing, Media, Public Relations and Corporate Communications.
|Recent jobs by Ad Talent||City||Date posted|
|Senior AD/GAD||Johannesburg||12 Apr 14:48|
|Digital Lead||Johannesburg||12 Apr 13:54|
|Paid Media Specialist||Johannesburg||09 Apr 10:23|
|Office Administrator||Johannesburg||08 Apr 12:53|
|Digital Marketing Manager||Cape Town||08 Apr 12:20|
|Junior Graphic Designer/Social Media Marketer||Johannesburg||08 Apr 07:40|
|Digital DTP/Animator||Johannesburg||07 Apr 13:17|
|Audience Analyst||Johannesburg||07 Apr 12:47|
|Social Media Manager||Cape Town||07 Apr 09:02|
|Senior Traffic Manager||Johannesburg||07 Apr 08:59|
Get job alerts for Social Media Manager jobs
Cape Town, Foreshore
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Mid-Weight Social Media Manager to join our team at HelloFCB+.
Cape Town, Foreshore
Overview of the job description The paid media manager (social and display) will be spending our client's digital budgets wisely within the real-time bidding (RTB)...
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team at Orms.
26 Mar 2021
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. A terrific job opportunity has opened up at a leading ISP’s Cape Town office for an experienced...
The person fulfilling the role for Content and Social Media Manager should be: Highly organisedExtremely meticulous and passionateTech savvy and analyticalCan oversee...
26 Feb 2021
We are looking for a Digital Specialist and Social Media Manager with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and digital strategy who is able to lead integrated...
19 Feb 2021
Cape Town R15000 - R20000 Monthly
Basic function: Develop, implement and maintain paid media/ PPC campaigns, paid social media campaigns, and prepare data analytics reports.Key responsibilities and...
Cape Town, Mowbray
A Mowbray based Software house is on the lookout for an Intermediate Java Developer to produce the highest quality solutions across business processes.
South Africa’s leading investment corporation based in Cape Town northern suburbs is looking for a young talented intermediate Java developer to join its new...
One of the coolest software development House in the country is looking to expand their team with a talented intermediate Java developer.
Cape Town R600000 - R650000 Yearly
Join South Africa’s leading online delivery company.
Cape Town R650000 - R700000 Yearly
NEW WORK: A rather awesome Scale-up Fintech in Cape Town CBD are in search of Intermediate Backend C# Developers to join their expanding team! As part of the development...