- Employment stimulus helps to create 8,000 new jobs
- Build your bravery in 24 hours: Register now for the Brené Brown Dare to Lead training
- Mentorship programmes in Kenya can make graduates more employable. Here's how one works
Content/Social Media Manager
Job descriptionThe person fulfilling the role for Content and Social Media Manager should be:
- Highly organised
- Extremely meticulous and passionate
- Tech savvy and analytical
- Can oversee all the marketing & social media initiatives and campaigns.
The main responsibility will be creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve business goals, all the while maintaining creativity that is aligning with the luxury brand.
The successful candidate will need to ensure:
- Positive customer engagement & experience
- Organise and manage a variety of content related digital assets
- Developing and managing content calendar
- Repurpose existing content
- Three to five years' experience
- Fully equipped on Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience on all social media platforms ( FB, Instagram, Twitter, LinkenIN, Youtube, Pinterest)
- Experience on Later and Hootsuite preferable
- Strong copy writing skills
Posted on 26 Feb 12:05
Apply by emailCape Placements
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Store Manager, Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Project Manager, Operations Manager, Social Media Manager, Communications Manager, Media Manager
Get job alerts for Social Media Manager jobs
Cape Town, Foreshore
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Mid-Weight Social Media Manager to join our team at HelloFCB+.
Cape Town R30000 - R35000 Monthly
Join an innovative communications agency as their Social Media Manager. Responsibilities Attend client meeting and advise clients on their social media...
Cape Town, Foreshore
Overview of the job description The paid media manager (social and display) will be spending our client's digital budgets wisely within the real-time bidding (RTB)...
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team at Orms.
26 Mar 2021
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference. A terrific job opportunity has opened up at a leading ISP’s Cape Town office for an experienced...
We are looking for a Digital Specialist and Social Media Manager with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and digital strategy who is able to lead integrated...
19 Feb 2021
Cape Town R15000 - R20000 Monthly
Basic function: Develop, implement and maintain paid media/ PPC campaigns, paid social media campaigns, and prepare data analytics reports.Key responsibilities and...
Cape Town, Mowbray
A Mowbray based Software house is on the lookout for an Intermediate Java Developer to produce the highest quality solutions across business processes.
South Africa’s leading investment corporation based in Cape Town northern suburbs is looking for a young talented intermediate Java developer to join its new...
One of the coolest software development House in the country is looking to expand their team with a talented intermediate Java developer.
Cape Town R600000 - R650000 Yearly
Join South Africa’s leading online delivery company.
Cape Town R650000 - R700000 Yearly
NEW WORK: A rather awesome Scale-up Fintech in Cape Town CBD are in search of Intermediate Backend C# Developers to join their expanding team! As part of the development...