- 5 key trends shaping the post-pandemic workplace
- 10 biggest startup layoffs in 2020 hit 25,500
- 5 project management trends taking control in 2021
Freelance Paid Social Media Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Company:||Talent Magnet - Digital Recruitment|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a freelance paid social media manager to join our team. You will update social networks by planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the company’s social media and curating content to gain new followers to increase brand awareness and marketing efforts. You will also create new social marketing campaigns, build brand recognition, and manage all published company content.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and product development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Five+ years of experience as a social media specialist or similar role
- BSc degree in marketing or relevant field
- Social media strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Posted on 30 Nov 14:21
Apply by emailTaryn Alexander
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Media Intern, Branch Manager, Brand Manager, Campaign Manager, Digital Account Manager
We're recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here's what we offer. FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast. A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS We're passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we've got it covered. NATIONAL NETWORK With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location. IMPROVISED SOLUTIONS Whether it's immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.
Get job alerts for Social Media Manager jobs
Social media management and client care. We are looking for a young, vibrant person to be maternity leave cover for six months with the opportunity to become...
South Africa’s leading investment corporation based in Cape Town northern suburbs is looking for a young talented intermediate Java developer to join its new...
One of the coolest software development House in the country is looking to expand their team with a talented intermediate Java developer.
Cape Town R600000 - R650000 Yearly
Join South Africa’s leading online delivery company.
Are you an intermediate Developer eagerly wanting to work greenfield projects within a scale up environment? Join a payment solution providing world first...
Are you a highly fuelled software engineer, looking to build some of the most disruptive technology products of the decade? Do you want to be a part of the team that...
Cape Town, Century City R520000 - R70000 Yearly
A product shop specialising in Mobile payments platform are looking for top C# developers to build and facilitate a range of the best payment experiences! You will join...