- How to bridge the gap between HCM and employee relations
- Labour department acts against Queenstown factory where worker's hand was severed
- 4 trends in employee skills development and training you need to know for 2021
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Cape Town|
|Company:||Talent Magnet - Digital Recruitment|
Job descriptionAs the campaign manager, you will be responsible for supporting and managing the delivery of client campaigns on GMP platform. The Advertising Operations specialist will oversee the execution and the deployment of both direct and programmatic display campaigns. Ad-ops will assume a dynamic and cross-functional role which includes pre-planning, ongoing ad management, ad campaign trafficking, and optimization of all advertisement campaigns. They will be responsible for testing and launching ad creatives and monitoring delivery to perform necessary optimisations and reporting as needed. This person will also be responsible for liaising with the digital sales team as well as the creative team and/or partner creative agencies.
Working closely with a team of account managers and digital media planners, the Campaign Manager will ensure effective delivery of digital media plans and drive the day-to-day execution of digital ad delivery to meet client expectations for a broad spectrum of advertiser accounts.
- Campaign set-up and execution, including generating and testing ad tags for campaign launches;
- Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across browsers;
- Ensure ad creative adheres to technical specifications and troubleshoot creative issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting
- Communicate with vendors to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns;
- Liaise with the digital account team to ensure accurate reporting, optimization and fulfilment of campaign delivery;
- Maintain records of creative assets and internal documents that track proposals and campaign execution;
- Use best practices to pace budget and optimize for performance where necessary;
- Perform reconciliations between media plans and 3rd party ad delivery;
- Provide recommendations and solutions to quickly resolve technical issues;
- Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase effectiveness and efficiencies;
- Additional projects and tasks supporting the Ad Operations team where required.
- Ad Publishing and Campaign Management:
- Scheduling and implementing advertising campaigns;
- Monitoring performance of campaigns, tracked against campaign metrics;
- Campaign reporting;
- Ensure ad inventory is maximised against internal campaigns;
- Monitoring requests from team members.
- Ad Hoc
- Coaching team members as needed.
- Effective skills in communicating with clients.
- Written and verbal communication skills should both be above average.
- Proficient in computer applications.
- Strong analytical skills as you will need to organize and analyse large amounts of data.
- Ability to work well in an environment requiring multi-tasking and stringent deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills, active listening and social perceptiveness.
- Self-confidence, good judgment, decision-making aptitude, flexibility and self-motivation
- Ability to generate numerous ideas for any given strategy.
- Three+ years of experience in digital Ad Ops or Ad Tech role.
- Two+ years of experience with using Google ad manager.
- Three+ years’ experience working with Programmatic.
- Must have the ability to get up to speed quickly and work autonomously.
- Effective planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience handling a high volume of work and prioritizing duties in a fast-pace environment.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Willing to learn and contribute to the team
Posted on 24 Nov 15:17
Apply by emailTaryn Alexander
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Account Manager, Account Director, Account Executive, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Brand Manager, Financial Manager, Social Media Manager
We're recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here's what we offer. FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast. A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS We're passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we've got it covered. NATIONAL NETWORK With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location. IMPROVISED SOLUTIONS Whether it's immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.