Social Media Assistant
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
Job descriptionAssists social media management with large projects, events, and community management. Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns. Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects. Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Data capturing where required
- Respond to social media comments and posts
- Keeping websites up-to-date
- Maintain Facebook Pages, Google Business Listings, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts
- Check and report on AutoSLM (CRM)
- Check that content, vehicles and third-party listings are correct
- Use BeePro and Mailchimp to send mailshots
- Familiar with HelloPeter, Twitter, SMS and WhatsApp management and campaigns
- Work closely with various departments. Physically go the department heads with complaints
- Escalate if leads are not responded to timeously
- Daily checks (functionality, use of platforms and quality)
- SEO Copywriting
- Well-spoken and well-written
- Minimum of two years experience
- Available after hours if needed
- Up-to-date with the latest developments, platforms and tools
Posted on 23 Sep 14:07
Apply by emailTyler
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Sales Assistant, Social Media Manager, Marketing Assistant, Media Manager, Social Media, Admin Assistant, Media Specialist, Executive Assistant
We're recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here's what we offer. FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast. A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS We're passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we've got it covered. NATIONAL NETWORK With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location. IMPROVISED SOLUTIONS Whether it's immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.
Get job alerts for Media Assistant jobs
A high-performance, real estate organisation in Cape Town has an exciting job opportunity for a PA/Social Media Specialist and Digital Content writer.
Cape Town R600000 - R650000 Yearly
Join South Africa’s leading online delivery company.
Cape Town R540000 - R550000 Yearly
Here's a cool shop, based near Cape Town's renowned Waterfront looking for the animal lover at heart! You will be part of a team-building and maintaining a custom...