|Get jobs on your |
Social Media Intern
|Remuneration:||R6000 per month Basic salary|
We are looking for an intern to join our dynamic team in an opportunity to learn and obtain practical experience within the domain of online and digital marketing with a specific focus on social media marketing. This is a great opportunity for hungry graduates wanting to implement all the tools they have acquired whilst studying in the practical sense.
- Undergraduate degree in journalism, communication or any other respective fields related to this sphere
- English-native speaker and writer
- Must own a laptop
- Full command of Google Docs and Drive
- A creative writer with a full command of the English Language
- An eye for design and attention to detail
- Coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy
- Full command of key social media channels namely – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Work closely with key members of staff and potential clients
- Continuously improve engagement and increase audience size on all social media channels
- Monitoring and replying to messages sent on social media platforms
- Scheduling monthly content
- Track key social media analytics on a monthly basis – Google Analytics, Bitly statistics, etc.
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long copy.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management;
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook)
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work;
- An entrepreneurial attitude;
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
- A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally;
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
- An ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss; and
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
Posted on 20 May 09:42