|Get jobs on your |
Social Media Manager
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R24000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, De Waterkant|
|Company:||Celebrity Services Africa|
Job descriptionMust be available immediately!!!
The social media manager will implement the company’s social media marketing. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales. The social media manager is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing the company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership. This is a full-time position that needs to be filled immediately. Salary R20,000 to R24,000 depending on experience and education. Please note that the successful candidate will have to commence work immediately.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate the ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
- Please send your CV with recent picture to
- Please be sure to list your date of availability + salary requirements
- Only email applications will be considered
Company DescriptionTalent management, communications and events
RequirementsQualifications and experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Minimum of five years' social media experience or 1 year in a similar role.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “search and social”.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
Posted on 14 Jan 11:59