- Deutsche Bank job cuts are tip of the iceberg for the finance industry
- Amazon to upskill 100,000 employees with in-demand skills
- Workplace wizards unite: A new union you did not invite in...
|Get jobs on your |
Social Media Marketing Intern
|Remuneration:||R4000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, City Bowl|
We are looking for a diligent, passionate intern who takes initiative. The ideal candidate is someone who is excited to learn, pushes themself daily, is not afraid to take (and learn from!) criticism, works well in a team, and is addicted to constant growth. Depending on the candidate’s performance, there is the potential of an offer of employment being made at the end of this period.
Access to online courses will be provided, as well as ample practical opportunities to learn about all aspects of digital marketing. They will be expected to learn (often in their own time) and execute what has been learnt on the projects assigned to them.
- Research, content curation, content plan creation, copywriting and the occasional coffee-run.
- Overtime hours, especially when on assignment or working with international clientele in different time zones is expected – so if you’re afraid of hard work then please don’t bother applying!
- Applicants must have their own laptop and transportand commit to an internship programme of four months at R4,000 per month.
Posted on 12 Jul 09:33