- SA Toastmasters to launch Anglo-Francophone club
- bountiXP MD Dane Amyot talks about the platform that aligns strategy and culture
- SA grads jet off to teach in Japan
|Get jobs on your |
Social Media Strategist
|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
|Benefits:||To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Irvine Partners Public Relations|
We are looking for a quick-witted, hard-working and capable social media strategist to work on some of the biggest brands in South Africa.
The job entails managing social media for the Irvine Partners clients to whom we provide this service. In a nutshell, you’ll be:
- Creating and implementing social media strategy for clients
- Conceptualising, creating and posting social media content for clients
- Generating new ideas and campaigns for social content
- Conceptualising and executing creative and influencer campaigns
- Handling community management for selected clients
- Producing reports and providing analysis for clients
- Doing digital audits
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in international benchmarks, who understands how corporates work, who can pick up the voice of a brand quickly, who can multi-task, and who is able to handle stressful situations.
This is an exciting role where you’ll get out what you put in. You’ll get to do a bit of everything and see the results of your work on a grand stage.
Company DescriptionFounded in 2010, Irvine Partners is a full-service public relations and integrated marketing agency with offices in London, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Nairobi and Lagos.
Posted on 11 Jul 15:17
- Social Media Strategist/Content Creator, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Intermediate C# Developer, Cape Town, Greenpoint, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate C# Developer, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate Java Developer, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Intermediate Java Developers, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment