- Are you a Youthpreneur?
- 4 incentive travel trends to keep young employees happy this #YouthMonth
- 3 tips for graduates entering the digitally-driven workforce
|Get jobs on your |
Social Media Community Manager - Outdoors Gearhead
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R11000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, City Bowl|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Type:||6 to 12 mo|
|Company:||The Content Studio|
Job descriptionWe’re looking for a social media community manager to place in a well-established and forward-thinking camping, hiking and outdoor brand with HQ in the Cape Town City Bowl. The right candidate is passionate about the boundary-pushing difference that great copywriting and skilful online relationship building can play in cutting edge Social Media Community management across all social media channels.
You are an authentic outdoors enthusiast and gear-and-gadget lover and are engaged with like-minded communities in the regular course of your life. You’re helpful by nature and focused and comfortable working online in a progressive corporate team environment where attention to detail is vital.
This position is a fixed-term contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to progress to permanent employment in a progressive company committed to investing in employee training and looking for dynamic individuals to grow within this well-established business and great work environment.
- Copywriting, journalistic or editorial experience, and social media experience.
Authentic interest in the outdoors - camping/trail running / hiking etc.
- An understanding of brand personality and connecting with brand fans on social media in the appropriate persona is a talent you demonstrate with panache.
- You have an avid interest in the future of 'Social Media Community Management' as an exciting emerging field, and bring an exciting repertoire of possibilities for what can be done in practice in this field
Posted on 12 Jun 15:28