|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R16000 - R18000 per month|
|Benefits:||None - Salary dependant on experience.|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Marine Spa Distributors|
Job descriptionExciting opportunity, working with prestigious wellness and skincare brands.
- Creating and implementing marketing plans
- Coordination of all above-the-line marketing (digital, print, PR, point of sale, events, presentations) as well as below-the-line marketing (sales tools, newsletters).
- Develop strong relationships, maintain continuous dialogue and briefing of agencies/media.
- Briefing and managing the marketing team (assistant and designer) to meet priorities timeously and accurately including ability to inspire the team and maintain a positive work environment.
- Review and edit all marketing material
- Understanding current and potential customers, B2C and B2B
- Digital Media skills - Social media, Email Marketing platforms, Google Ads
- Measuring sales success against marketing spend
- Managing marketing budgets
- Developing marketing guidelines
- Consistent innovation
- Maximising brand exposure in the market and maintaining sound working relationships with relevant third parties.
- Ability to brief an agency
Company DescriptionCompany distributes skincare and body products and performs product training for the health and wellness industry.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree in marketing/branding from an accredited institution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Minimum of five years’ marketing experience
- Excellent writing skills - grammar, content development, internal and external communications.
- Highly organised with ability to handle pressure
- Highly creative
- Attention to detail
- Able to create own content
- Up to date with the latest trends
Posted on 21 Feb 16:33