A top financial services company is currently looking to hire driven and highly technical systems analysts to interpret the business requirement specification and translate into a detailed system design specification to enable the development of innovative, flexible, and efficient solution of a business problem.Requirements:
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Software development background
- Five years relevant experience
- Explore ways to constantly improve quality of existing services, processes, and systems in order to be more efficient
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions by resolving queries quickly and effectively
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to validate business requirements
- Liaise and communicate the system requirements to the necessary audiences e.g. testers, developers, business analysts, infrastructure, production support, systems analyst
- Define and document each function that the system is required to perform and the functional boundary of the system by defining and analysing the required interactions between the system and its environment in terms of interface and integration constraints to ensure that business needs/requirements are satisfied by the system requirements
- Analyse the integrity of the system requirements, perform -impact assessment on each requirement, document and maintain the set of system requirements together with the associated rationale, effort, decisions, dependencies, and assumptions
- Manage traceability between the system requirements and derived artifacts including system models to the relevant detail
- Ensure adequate unit tests are performed for all configuration and development tasks and ensure results are successful\
for this position is LN52925
which is a permanent
position based in Johannesburg
offering a cost to company salary of R800,000 per annum
negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lebo on az.oc.egrem-e@nobel
or call her on 011 463 3633
to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za
for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 07 May 08:44