|Get jobs on your |
Higher Education Lecturers
|Location:||Cape Town, Stellenbosch|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||BOSTON CITY CAMPUS|
- Ethics (general)
- Business ethics
- Event management
- Applicants are required to have at minimum an Honours degree or equivalent in the respective discipline and MUST have experience in working for a Higher Education Institution. Experience in the distance mode of delivery is an advantage.
- Boston City Campus & Business College will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity Plan, which acknowledges the need to diversify the demographic composition.
- Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Your application, comprising a comprehensive curriculum vitae (including the names and e-mail address of at least three referees), with a copy of your highest achieved qualification;
- Boston City Campus & Business College reserves the right to investigate qualifications and conduct background verification on all candidates.
- Should no feedback be received from Boston City Campus & Business College within six weeks of the closing date, kindly accept that your application did not succeed.
Posted on 28 Aug 10:20
Get job alerts for Lecturer jobs
- Lecturer - Screen Acting, Cape Town, Observatory, AFDA
- Programming Lecturer, Cape Town
- Social Media/Content Creator/Photographer, Cape Town, Atlantic Seaboard, Trusted Interns
- Communications and Engagement Coordinator, Cape Town, Observatory, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc.
- Marketing/Communications Intern, Cape Town
- Communications/Media Manager, Cape town, Southern suburbs