- The importance of arbitration in today's workplace
- Is technology causing people to lose their jobs?
- Why more women should consider a career in compliance
|Get jobs on your |
Production Coordinator/Traffic Controller
|Remuneration:||- R12500 Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Laptop and cellphone allowance|
|Location:||Cape Town, Airport Industria|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionContent Lab is looking for a self-starter with impeccable organisation and communication skills. The English language subtitling and scripting team has grown rapidly in partnership with a US (Hollywood) based company. As a result we're looking for a young, energetic, independent, and motivated production coordinator to join our team. We service all the major Hollywood studios and keeping projects running smoothly and on schedule is our primary objective!
Tasks include the scheduling, tracking, and project coordination of all English department assignments for the Scripting and Subtitling teams. This position is designed to ensure the seamless completion of all English language job requests from creation to QC and ultimately post-processing and final delivery. This position requires acute attention to detail, time management and communication skills.
Required to work early mornings and into the evenings in order to ensure the smooth handover of scheduling responsibilities and tasks across multiple time zones. As a result of this, flexible working hours will be accommodated. You will also be required to work Sunday through Thursday.
Work can be completed remotely, from time-to-time; however, you will be expected to train and attend meetings at our offices located at the Airport City on a weekly basis.
Tasks and duties:
- Training on subtitling and scripting workflows.
- Training on the scheduling portal to assign and track projects to completion.
- Providing daily, weekly, and monthly updates/reports on projects.
- Attending training and weekly meetings at the Cape Town offices.
- Attending daily scheduling calls with offices in Los Angeles, East Asia (Bangkok/Bangalore), Cairo, Cape Town and London.
- The assignment and tracking of all Subtitling and Scripting jobs.
- Tracking the completion and delivery of all English projects.
- Working closely with staff, freelancers, and vendors to ensure instructions, assets, and style guides are delivered through the portal.
- Troubleshooting any issues with project assignments.
- Reporting to the Cape Town Operations Manager.
- Laptop and cellphone.
- Work flexi-hours.
- Join a young team of creative, passionate, hard-working writers and editors.
Company DescriptionContent Lab is a production facility specializing in language localisation of multimedia content. Our goal is to be a world-class service provider and content creator. We are a start-up in our fifth year of business and our facility boasts multiple professional recording studios and editing suites. We are a young dynamic team with a strong company culture and a visionary leader. Our motto is “Know your purpose, reach your potential, lead the way.”
- Impeccable organisation
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills (phone and email)
- Writing skills
- Excellent grammar and command of the English language
- Fast learner
- Technologically savvy
- Excel, Outlook Ninja
- Black-belt in problem-solving
- A true morning person
Posted on 02 Sep 15:38
+27(0) 21 3800 171
Get job alerts for Production Coordinator jobs
- Producer/Production Coordinator, Cape Town, Bellville
- Night Shift Production Coordinator/Traffic Controller, Cape Town, Airport Industria