|Get jobs on your |
Junior Creative Editor
|Remuneration:||R4000 per month Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Cape Town Audio Post|
What we need
English creative writers: Full time - paid internship. We are targeting students, graduates and first-time employees.
We are expanding our range of services. We are looking to form an English specialist department dealing with the creation of dubbing scripts for film and TV projects prior to recording and distribution.
If you're an aspiring screenwriter, transcriber, English or film studies major, teacher, copywriter or have a great command of the English language as well as a strong creative nature - please apply!
***Please send your CV***
While the position does not require a formal degree, any undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree in English literature, screenwriting, or film is advantageous.
All candidates will be required to complete an adaptation test. This test is designed to highlight your English grammar and creative writing skills. It is also designed to showcase your feel for the type of tasks required for the position. This test is a prerequisite for consideration.
Successful writers will be given training before starting projects. We are looking for English writers as we work through the growing pains of building this new team. Permanent positions may be made available to top-performing editors.
Once offered the paid internship, you will be required to work Monday through Friday.
Skills and hardware
Candidates must have the following.
- A laptop computer.
- High level of English comprehension and grammar skills. (first language speaker)
- High level of creative writing skills.
- Understanding of storytelling through the medium of film.
- Passion for film and TV content. Avid watcher and consumer of television.
- Tech savvy. Very comfortable with various computer software products.
- Good attention to detail.
- Calm, relaxed, focused demeanor.
- Ability to perform under pressure and changing deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work flexible shifts (am, pm, weekends).
Company DescriptionCape Town Audio Post is a production facility specialising in language localisation of multimedia content. Our goal is to be a world-class service provider and content creator. We are a start-up in our fifth year of business and our facility boasts multiple professional recording studios and editing suites. We are a young dynamic team with a strong company culture, and a visionary leader. Our motto is “Know your purpose, reach your potential, lead the way.”
Posted on 23 Nov 10:19
- Group Copy-Editor, Cape Town, Independent Media Recruiter
- Copy-Editor, Cape Town, Independent Media Recruiter
- Copy-Editor - Business, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Middleweight Digital Editor, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Digital Sports Copy-Editor, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Digital Soccer Managing Editor, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Intern Shooter/Editor, Cape Town, De Waterkant
- Media Manager/Editor Intern, Cape Town, De Waterkant
- Senior Creditors Controller, Cape Town, Stikland, Bellville
- Junior English Speaking Editor/Scriptwriter, Cape Town
- Financial/Cost Accountant, Grabouw, Elgin Free Range Chickens
- Accountant, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Inventory Cost Accountant, Paarl, West Coast Personnel
- CA/CIMA Accountan, Cape Town, Green Point, West Coast Personnel
- Assistant Accountant, Cape Town, Thornton, West Coast Personnel
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing and Media IndustriesLynn: 082 802 4441 (Advertising/Digital/Media)
Jo-Anne: 084 200 1703 (Marketing/Sales/PR)
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731