- NSG launches compulsory online course on Ethics in the Public Service
- No work, no pay: the Covid-19 salary crisis
- Clicks non-executive director Nonkululeko Gobodo resigns
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens (Upper Kloof St)|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionWe are:
Construct was born out of a passion to leverage the disruptive power of digital learning to transform individuals and organizations, globally. With offices in London, Salt Lake City, and Cape Town, and delivering courses to 100,000+ learners in over 165 countries, our vision is to become the global leader in digital learning. We partner with Higher Education, Government and Enterprise to create tailored and engaging digital learning experiences. We provide world-class instructional design, digital content production, and project management services.
It’s a hugely exciting time to join Construct! We’re delivering ambitious projects with partners such as the University of Oxford, University of Michigan, UK Cabinet Office and King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST) in Saudi Arabia. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth, having secured recent investment and several significant client wins.
We need you:
Do your lists have lists? We’re looking for a production coordinator to join our cosy production team in Cape Town! We are a full-service online learning partner, we film clients from all over the world in all kinds of industries!
Our ideal candidate should be a dynamic, problem-solving person who can work in a fast-paced environment with diligence for attention to detail. They should be someone who is able to make sense of a lot of information and instructions as well as have confidence in their abilities and able to keep enthusiasm throughout the day.
The production coordinator receives a project brief and works with the creative lead, project manager and the rest of the production team to execute video production. Shoots are conducted locally and internationally with post-production managed in Cape Town.
This position is ideal for someone with an interest in Video Producing and creating beautiful, professional learning videos. Think interviews and short docos, not your cliche green screen lecture video!
Only applications with CVs and cover letters will be considered. Successful applicants will be interviewed.
If you do not hear back from us, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful.
- Two+ years of experience as a producer/production coordinator and working in pre-production
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work independently
- Time management and attention to detail
- Able to collaborate with different members across different departments
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience on set and working with basic camera, audio and lighting equipment is a bonus
Posted on 15 Sep 13:30
Apply by emailMichelle Dolphin
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Production Coordinator