|Get jobs on your |
Email Marketing Administrator
|Benefits:||Two complimentary online short courses per year, medical aid subsidy, on-site gym, discounted healthy meals and an in-house barista.|
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
Job descriptionIf you have gumption, grit and are a team player with an interest and experience in Email Marketing, we'd like to see your application!
Our email marketing administrator is responsible for the execution and setting of the marketing email and SMS tactics and strategy. This entails sending the right email to the right audience at the right time.
The email marketer works closely with the university team to ensure the communication that goes out to prospective customers, maximises conversions.
- Input and use of Email process policy: sending the correct emails and SMS messages to the relevant audience as per the communication calendar.
- Check accuracy of the product data per course prior to send.
- Maintaining the email templates and ensuring the designs are up to date.
- Creating and maintaining automated triggered communication from the third party software.
- Building of emails and sending out test emails prior to scheduled emails.
Company Description2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, is a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Our Cape Town office is the homebase of operations for our short course product, GetSmarter, which was acquired by 2U in 2017.
- Experience in communication or CRM systems.
- Technical/marketing diploma.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Attention to detail is non-negotiable.
Posted on 30 Jul 11:28