- GIVEAWAY: 2 copies of Essentials of Retirement Fund Management up for grabs
- Gender equality makes good business sense
- Making unlimited leave policies work for you
|Get jobs on your |
Data Analyst - Sales
|Benefits:||Two complimentary online short courses per year, Medical Aid subsidy, on-site gym, discounted healthy meals and an in-house barista.|
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
Job descriptionAre you a strategic thinker with strong communication skills?
Are you passionate about sales?
We want YOU!
Summary of job:
The Data Analyst - Sales is responsible for the sales reporting environment, analyses and scientific tests to affect tactical and strategic changes to the sales contact strategy for increased student numbers. This role works closely with Sales Management and leadership forums, so strong communication and presentation skills are a must.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Design, create and maintain sales reports and their underlying data tables in line with the evolving sales contact strategy and supporting tools.
- Vet the design and logic of sales reports created by other Analysts.
- Troubleshoot service failure incidents or technology issues flagged by the sales team.
- Present sales and business management with quantitative and qualitative feedback on team and product performance.
- Develop projections and forecasts to support sales capacity planning.
- Involvement in scientific tests and analyses to investigate and quantify changes to sales strategy.
Company Description2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, is a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Our Cape Town office is the homebase of operations for our short course product, GetSmarter, which was acquired by 2U in 2017.
- Two+ years of experience in the data industry.
- Specific qualifications or technical skills.
- A Bachelor's degree (stats, engineering, business science preferred).
- Experience in data analysis and business intelligence.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Proficiency in R or Python.
- Experience with a reporting tool, such as Tableau.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Analytical, strategic and logical thinker.
- Time management, discipline, accountability, self-motivation and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate to data solutions.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team as well as on your own.
- Attention to detail.
Posted on 22 Jul 08:47