- Deutsche Bank job cuts are tip of the iceberg for the finance industry
- Amazon to upskill 100,000 employees with in-demand skills
- Workplace wizards unite: A new union you did not invite in...
|Get jobs on your |
Head of Digital Marketing Products
|Location:||National - Remote|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
- Are you a Client Acquisition, Funnel and Digital Marketing Ninja? Do you aspire to make a difference and make a major contribution to clients, whilst also doing meaningful work, that gives you freedom and purpose? Then, we want you!
- Elite Inc. is growing exponentially and has achieved Trailblazing status in the Digital Marketing and e-Learning Products space.
- We are looking for an A Player who has demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of Digital Marketing strategies and who wants to work with a highly successful team to develop premium Digital Marketing e-Learning programs to enable our global expansion.
- You are analytical, with a high level of attention to detail that will equip you to establish and translate company objectives and key results to the Product Development team.
- You have a passion for developing online marketing programs which you will now be channeling into the development of globally competitive Digital Marketing e-Learning programs.
- You will be highly experienced in leading Digital Marketing teams to achieve goals and to set performance standards, procedures, vision, ethics, and culture for your team.
- As a member of the leadership team and head of the Product Development department, you will have experience in managing budgets, contracts and projects.
- You’ll have demonstrated experience in conducting research and analysis, for example, consumer segmentation and competitive analysis that will guide the business in the realisation of new opportunities.
- This will give the business a strategic edge over its competition in terms of delivering world class Digital Marketing e-Learning programs that enable client success.
- You’ll have a distinct advantage if you have also successfully developed e-Learning programs within the field of Digital Marketing.
- Degree in a business related or technical field such as Marketing/Digital Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field will be advantageous.
- Certificate in Google PPC, - Display, - Analytics and/or Hubspot Academy is required.
- No minimum systems/software requirements, however the following will be advantageous:
- Hubspot/ClickFunnels/WordPress (landing pages)
- Ever Webinar
- Youtube Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Google Analytics
- Tracking Attribution Software
- At least 10 years experience in driving consumer acquisition across marketing channels such as PPC, Display, Paid Search, Paid Social, and Retargeting.
- Experience in driving a business’ growth with innovative demand generation and prospecting campaigns, working with Adwords and other similar platforms.
- Vast experience working with ad-serving platforms and digital monitoring tools.
- Proven and successful experience managing a cross-functional team as both a player and a leader, being able to perform tasks and manage others to the successful completion of a project.
- Proven and successful experience building and executing digital marketing campaigns for a business in a highly competitive and complex business environment.
- As a bonus, the candidate will also have had substantial experience managing the budget/finance of a high-value project leading to the achievement of that project’s financial targets.
- Business English
Posted on 26 Jun 10:26
- Head of Digital Marketing Products, Johannesburg, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Head of Digital Marketing, Cape Town, Ad Talent
- Senior Software Developer C# – Maintenance/Support, Johannesburg, Midrand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Software C# Developer, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment