- Deutsche Bank job cuts are tip of the iceberg for the finance industry
- Amazon to upskill 100,000 employees with in-demand skills
- Workplace wizards unite: A new union you did not invite in...
|Get jobs on your |
Head of Performance Marketing
|Location:||National - Remote|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
- Are you a client acquisition, funnel and digital marketing ninja? Do you aspire to make a difference and make a major contribution to clients, whilst also doing meaningful work, that gives you freedom and purpose? Then, we want you!
- Elite Inc. is growing exponentially and has achieved trailblazing status in the Digital Marketing and e-Learning products space.
- We are looking for an A Player who has demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of a Digital Marketing Strategy, and wants to work with a highly successful team to take our Company, Products and Offerings to the next Level!
- You are analytical, with a high level of attention to detail that will equip you to establish and translate key Company objectives and results to the Marketing team.
- In addition, you are highly successful in the implementation of online marketing programs that will enable the business to meet consumer acquisition targets, sales, margin, and overall goal achievement.
- You are also well experienced in the art of building strategies to optimise, and measure consumer acquisition, cross-sell initiatives, and remarketing strategies to deliver incremental sales, and enable consumer loyalty.
- You will be knowledgeable in the selection and management of the business’ technology partners for the purpose of ensuring that the business is maximising its marketing performance and profitability.
- You will be highly experienced in leading the departmental to achieve its goals, setting performance standards, procedures, vision, ethics, and culture for your team.
- Finally, your extensive experience will support your objectives in the development of Leads for the utilisation of data-driven methodology, analyses, and measurement to improve the effectiveness of all marketing channels, paid search, email, direct mail, programmatic media, modelling, forecasting, and analysis.
- You’ll have demonstrated experience in conducting research and analysis, for example, consumer segmentation and competitive analysis that will guide the business in the realisation of new opportunities and that will give the business a strategic edge over its competition in terms of consumer acquisition and retention, as well as experience in managing budgets, financial performance and spending.
- No minimum educational requirements, however, the following will be advantageous:
- Degree in a business related or technical field such as marketing/digital marketing, business administration, or any other related field Certificate in Google PPC, - Display, - Analytics and/or Hubspot Academy
- No minimum systems/software requirements, however, the following will be advantageous:
- Hubspot/ClickFunnels/WordPress (landing pages)
- Ever webinar
- Youtube advertising
- Facebook advertising
- Google Analytics
- Tracking Attribution Software
- At least 10 years of experience in driving consumer acquisition across marketing channels such as PPC, Display, Paid Search, Paid Social, and Retargeting.
- Experience in driving a business’ growth with innovative demand generation and prospecting campaigns, working with Adwords and other similar platforms.
- Vast experience working with ad-serving platforms and digital monitoring tools.
- Proven and successful experience managing a cross-functional team as both a player and a leader, being able to perform tasks and manage others to the successful completion of a project.
- Proven and successful experience building and executing digital marketing campaigns for a business in a highly competitive and complex business environment.
- As a bonus, the candidate will also have had substantial experience managing the budget/finance of a high-value project leading to the achievement of that project’s financial targets.
Posted on 26 Jun 10:20
- Marketing Graduate Programme, Stellenbosch, Trusted Interns
- Digital Marketing Intern, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Inbound Marketing Strategist, Johannesburg, Bramley, Penquin
- Marketing/Circulation Intern, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Trade Marketing Assistant/Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Claremont, Trusted Interns
- Junior Sales Representative - Email Marketing, Cape Town, Observatory, Black River Park, Lima Bean
- Social Media Marketing Intern, Cape Town, City Bowl, Trusted Interns
- Marketing Brand Ambassador, Cape Town and Johannesburg
- Marketing Intern, Cape Town, Muizenberg, Capricorn, Pyrotec Recruiter
- Portfolio Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Bellville
- Marketing Analyst, Cape Town, CBD
- Head of Marketing/Senior Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Marketing Officer, Pretoria, Enterprises University of Pretoria
- Team Leader - Telemarketing, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, Home Choice
- Public Relations/Communications/Marketing Manager, Cape Town
- Head of Digital Marketing Products, Johannesburg, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Marketing Manager, Vereeniging, Christian Art Distributors
- Digital Marketing Assistant, Cape Town, Gardens (Upper Kloof St)
- Marketing Coordinator, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- SEM/Online Marketing Specialist, Sandton, Cardilogix
- Telemarketing Agent - Fonechoice, Cape Town, Home Choice
- Marketing Specialist, Airport City, Intelligent Placement
- Strategy Manager - In-store Marketing, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Lewyll Communications
- Digital Marketing Data Intern, Cape Town, Gardens
- Marketing Planner, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Home Choice
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Fourways
- Graphic Design/Marketing Intern, Johannesburg, Eastern Suburbs, Trusted Interns
- Marketing Copywriter, Johannesburg, Rosebank
- Marketing Coordinator, Johannesburg, Randburg Square
- Marketing Designer, Cape Town, Cardilogix