|Get jobs on your |
|Benefits:||One complimentary online short course, paid internship, a complimentary caffeine kick every morning and afternoon, made by our in-house barista, subsi|
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
Job descriptionAre you looking to kick start your career, and looking for an opportunity in the EdTech space?
Then this job is for you!
Summary of job:
2U Inc, a premium provider of continuing education, is looking for Interns to experience being part of our team of over 600 in-house employees and 180 industry experts who have successfully changed the lives of over 50,000 customers to date.
This internship programme comes with the opportunity to learn and gain knowledge of 2U through a division of your choice, such as Education, Marketing, Systems and Technology, Finance, Talent Management (People), Communications and Engagement, Corporate Sales and Sales.
This is a six-month full-time paid internship which will expose you to the world of EdTech.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Be agile in assisting with administrative tasks as per the business' needs.
- Spend time in your chosen department gaining relevant hands-on job experience.
- Work on department-specific projects.
- Provide administrative support to the broader team.
RequirementsEducation and experience:
- Must be articulate, professional and have a good command of both spoken and written English.
- A tertiary degree or qualification/final year student.
- Must be extremely computer literate.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Team player.
- Great ability to manage pressure and stress.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Passion and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Paid internship.
- Letter of reference.
- You get the opportunity to complete one of our local short courses, for free.
- Possible permanent employment.
- Sought-after industry experience.
- A complimentary caffeine kick every morning and afternoon, made by our in-house barista.
- Fun theme days and spontaneous activities planned by our culture squad.
- Subsidised healthy meals and in-house canteen.
- Free gym.
Posted on 10 Jun 14:33
- Travel Content Internship - Remote/Flexible/Full-Time, Cape Town
- Paid Internship/Junior Account Executive, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Recruitment Administrator - Internship, Cape Town, Career Custodians
- Internship, Cape Town
- Media/Communication Internship, Paarl, Franschhoek
- Truth Internship, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Copywriting Interns, Paarl