- Deutsche Bank job cuts are tip of the iceberg for the finance industry
- Amazon to upskill 100,000 employees with in-demand skills
- Workplace wizards unite: A new union you did not invite in...
|Get jobs on your |
Head of Student Experience
|Benefits:||Two complimentary online short courses per year, medical aid subsidy, on-site gym, discounted healthy meals and an in-house barista.|
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
Job descriptionSummary of Job:
The Director, Customer Experience will serve as the strategic partner and operational champion to drive great outcomes for our students and faculty through a combination of high touch customer service and data-driven decision making. This role will oversee the Student and Academic Success teams, with full accountability for student retention, student satisfaction, revenue and cost management within evolving customer needs that drive and inform business imperatives. The Director, Customer Experience is also responsible for driving excellence in Academic management which entails high volume contracting of tutors, onboarding and ongoing support thereof.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
Customer Experience and Communication
- Leading the customer experience strategy by managing and optimising customer relationships.
- Designing and delivering the customer experience roadmap and scorecards with measurable results.
- Ensuring ongoing communications between NPS Champions and the broader enterprise regarding customer experience initiatives and drive retention campaigns.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to raise broader product, sales, service, channels, and technology solutions that can directly impact the customer experience.
- Drive continuous improvements and champion positive change to improve service levels and increase customer satisfaction through meaningful customer experience and communication.
- Act as a content expert on emerging customer experience trends and best practices.
- Measure and observe customer usage and satisfaction and incorporate those findings into product and service developments.
- Identify and implement industry best practices, strategies, and processes to support a best-in class service experience.
- Work closely with key cross-functional stakeholders to improve customer experience, ensuring that customer priorities are considered.
- Implement effective WFM and Quality Framework.
- Develop Student Communication capabilities and strengthen relationship building through effective formal, informal and across new and existing communication channels independently and where possible in collaboration with internal teams.
Omni-Channel and Online Campus Experience
- Enhance and transform Customer Experience Management (CEM), as it is the focus on the interactions between a customer and the organisation throughout the customer lifecycle, by managing current channels and effectively introducing new and more efficient channels.
- Implement tactics and plans that improve how we engage from the customer’s perspective by driving value into the business, improving the quality of leads and profitability.
- Shape the experience we believe our customers want; or, more importantly, we know they want through conversations and behaviors.
- Is interested in our customer’s thoughts and expectations.
- With the emergence of the digital era, data-driven create more engaging content and personalize the experience.
- Drive Online Campus experience through Self Service Optimisation.
- Continuous improvement cycle for new initiatives in Online and Omni Channel processes.
- Initiate improvements to performance and front-end websites.
- Transform Self Service, Student and Learning Facilitator Team OnBoarding.
- Build and lead world-class Academic and Student Success team.
- Define functional roles and recruit high potential, experienced individual contributors for each role.
- Create a rapid but robust onboarding process for new team members.
- Responsible for end-to-end performance management of subordinates and bi-annual performance reviews.
Financial and Budget Management
- Assume full responsibility for the management of the Student Success budget, including Profit and Loss.
- Execute all reporting requirements as per business objectives.
RequirementsEducation and Experience:
- 10 - 15 years of Customer Experience Managed at a senior level managing people.
- Relevant Undergraduate degree (Post Graduate Preferred)
- Experience in leading “enterprise wide” programs for large & medium scale customers.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI or equivalent external certification (e.g. Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner).
- Successfully led Digital/ Technology based Transformation programs.
- Experience in implementation of digital platforms or tools (Robotics/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence).
- Knowledge of transitioning services from customer into new delivery operating models.
- Expertise in Change/Risk/Communications/Planning management.
- Adapt in leading/co-facilitating Design Thinking workshops or implementing the methodology.
- Should have experience in working with global/cross-cultural customers and teams.
- Skilled with working in a matrix driven organization.
- This is a high visibility role that requires an individual with high intensity to drive change at scale, and the incumbent may be required to work irregular work schedule as required to accommodate meetings across different time zones.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected with appropriate notice.
- Student Success Portfolio Managers (UK, US,ZA)
- Academic Success Managers (US and UK)
- Head of Global Success
- Academic Managers (UK, US, ZA)
Posted on 05 Jun 10:01