- Deutsche Bank job cuts are tip of the iceberg for the finance industry
- Amazon to upskill 100,000 employees with in-demand skills
- Workplace wizards unite: A new union you did not invite in...
|Get jobs on your |
Product Owner: Marketing Communication Systems
|Benefits:||Two complimentary online short courses per year, medical aid subsidy, on-site gym, discounted healthy meals and an in-house barista.|
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
Job descriptionDo you have experience integrating marketing systems?
Are you a strong communicator and would like to build your career in a global, EdTech company?
We want to meet YOU!
Summary of role:
The Product Owner: Marketing Communication Systems is accountable and responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the new Email Marketing Service. The role will ensure that the current and new business requirements are met as the new communication system is introduced in our web ecosystem to integrate closely with our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. The person would be required to work closely with a variety of both business and technical stakeholders to ensure the changeover is managed well and team members are on boarded to the new system successfully.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Solicit and document requirements from Marketing, making use of the user journey, to ensure current and required functionality is met with the new system.
- Map and diagram the events (data payloads) between the various systems to ensure effective integration between the CRM, Website and other systems.
- Create requirements and maintenance tickets for the systems and technology team where new integrations are required.
- Report and troubleshoot the data associated with the Marketing Communication Systems.
- Research opportunities and brainstorm tactics for communication to prospective customers enabled by the new technology.
RequirementsEducation and experience:
- 3 years of practical experience in implementing or integrating new systems (Communication, ERP, CRM).
- Experience in change- or stakeholder management.
- Some background in reporting language (SQL) or an advanced user of reporting packages such as Excel or Tableau would be advantageous.
- Exposure to programming languages would be beneficial.
- Degree required (Preference will be given to Industrial Engineering or other technical degree).
- SalesForce experience would be beneficial.
Posted on 03 Jun 13:11