- What every graduate needs to know about networking for success
- What are transport services "rendered by the employer"? Sars clarifies...
- Project management 2.0 - introducing the delivery leader
|Get jobs on your |
Senior Paid Social Specialist
|Benefits:||Two complimentary online short courses per year, medical aid subsidy, on-site gym, discounted healthy meals and an in-house barista|
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
|Company:||GetSmarter / 2U|
Job descriptionThe main purpose of this position is to support the development, implementation and campaign management of the Paid Social strategy of current and new campaigns across display advertising platforms in order to generate qualified leads that result in registrations and paid students.
Company DescriptionGetSmarter, a wholly-owned subsidiary of 2U, Inc., is a digital education company that partners with the world's leading universities to select, design and deliver premium online short courses with a data-driven focus on learning gain.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Support the development and executing of the Paid Social strategy in order to generate quality leads. This includes optimisation, testing, planning, calendar management, budget management and reporting.
- Increase ROI, quality of leads and cost-effectiveness of future Paid Social activities.
- Using Tableau (browser version) to identify areas for concern and improvement on your course portfolios - communicate findings to the Marketing Leads and action outcomes.
- Manage and assist with the implementation and optimisation of Paid Social campaigns primarily focused on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Budget management.
- Attend daily, weekly and monthly strategy meetings that pertain to your courses - engage with various parties and offer technical knowledge, solutions and ideas to meet business objectives.
- Support and guide interns and junior executives with upskilling, executing and optimising Paid Social campaigns.
- Tertiary qualification preferred.
- Three+ years of paid media experience.
- In-depth Facebook Business Manager experience, Twitter Campaign Manager experience, LinkedIn Campaign Manager experience, DoubleClick experience advantageous.
- Analytically sound.
- Tableau experience advantageous.
Posted on 17 Apr 12:15
- HR Specialist/Administration, Cape Town, Bellville
- SEO Specialist | Performance Agency, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- PPC Specialist - Programmatic Display, Cape Town, Woodstock, Sprout Performance Partners
- UX Specialist, Cape Town, Independent Media Recruiter
- Social Media Community Support Specialist, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- UX/UI Design Specialist, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Client Account Specialist, Cape Town, Kenilworth, Relocation Africa
- Paid Media Specialist | European Brands, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Junior to Mid-Weight PPC/SEM Specialist, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Paid Social Specialist | Performance Marketing, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Medical Aid Specialist, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Claremont, LayerCake recruitment
- Digital Content Specialist, Cape Town, Bellville
- Appointment Setter/Lead Generation Specialist, Cape Town, Pinelands
- Social Media Customer Engagement Specialist, Cape Town, Claremont
- Digital Content Producer Intern, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Course Coordination Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, Trusted Interns
- Digital Content Producer, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Junior E-Commerce Analyst Graduate, Cape Town, CBD
- Night Content Management Administrator, Cape Town, Gardens
- Office Manager, Cape Town, Christian Art Distributors
- Junior UX Analyst, Cape Town, Observatory, GetSmarter
- Accountant, Knysna, Pezula Hotel, Career Custodians
- Accounting Analyst, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, Capfin
- Visual Merchandiser, Cape Town, Durbanville, Weylandts
- Group Financial Accountant, Cape Town
- Cost Accountant, Cape Town, Muller Marketing
- Researchers - Collecting/Inputting Data, Cape Town, Gardens, Topco Media
- Junior Systems Analyst - Integration - Head Office (IT), Cape Town CBD, Cape Union Mart
- Digital Group Head, Cape Town, Ninety9cents